"Surrealism is the magical surprise upon finding a lion in the closet where one wanted to get a shirt" - Frida Kahlo

Tuesday, August 19

Listening to stars III + Tori Amos

Every finger in the room is pointing at me. Red. I wanna spit in their faces then I get afraid of what that could bring. Yellow. I got a bowling ball in my stomach I got a desert in my mouth. It figures that my courage would choose to sell out. Black. Now I've been looking for a savior in these dirty streets beneath the sheets. White. I've been raising up my hands so drive another nail in I've got enough guilt here to start my own religion. Pink. I know a cat named easter. Blue. he says will you ever learn you're just an empty cage girl...so I run faster but it caught me here. Purple. my loyalties turned like my ankle in the seventh grade running after rain. Beje. I don't wanna have nine inch nails and little fascist panties tucked inside the heart like every f*cking nice girl... gray.
-

No comments: